Honey Badger House
Farm Style Accommodation
Sleeps minimum 4, maximum 12
Situated 200 meters from the farmstead, this modern rustic farm style accommodation has a double volume open plan living area, and scenic views of the mountain and valley on all sides. Wide verandas front and back, mezzanine loft space and Oregon woodwork, make this house a functional and beautiful sanctuary. Honey badger has gardens back and front and is enclosed to make it pet friendly. It is particularly suited to two couples with or without children, but can take up to 6 couples if the loft spaces are used. From the back veranda night skies are spectacular.
- 2 double bedrooms with private bathrooms
- 2 Mezzanine loft spaces (partly enclosed) sleeping up to 4 each dorm style
- Open plan double volume living area with a well-appointed kitchen area
- Verandas back and front
- Self-catering accommodation with meals possible for over 10 people
- Pet friendly (enlosed garden)
- Our accommodation is family and child friendly
HS: R2,640 min per night for 4 people and R330 pp additional in loft spaces (Max 12 pax)
LS: R2,400 min per night for 4 people and R300 pp additional in loft spaces (Max 12 pax)
High Season: 1 September to 30 April
Low Season: 1 May to 31 August
See Accommodation Page for more information on rates.